- First Go to your browser and search “Hangout” or click here to go on Google Hangout.
- Log in to your google account now you can see your dashboard like this.
- Then click on the “Video Call” button you need to disable your camera or if you want to mute your voice in screen sharing then mute your mic.
- Now you need to click on “three dots” button which is located on the top right corner.
- When you clicked on “three dots” you can see the Share Screen Option. Now click on “screen share” button to share your screen on google plus.
- After clicking on “Share Screen” Button Now you need to allow to see your screen. If you want to share your full screen then choose Entire Screen on Screen to share option and then click on “Allow” Button.
- Now you can see your screen is live on google plus. If you want to stop the screen sharing click on stop button to stop sharing the screen. Also, Read – How To Take a Screenshot on a Dell Laptop
At last, if you have any question or suggestion then please comment I will reply to you.