Do you want to build the website from scratch? then this tutorial is especially for you. So today in this article I will show you How to Build a Website from Scratch.
If you want to create a website for free then there are 8 ways to create a website.
- 1 What is Scratch?
- 2 How to Build a Website from Scratch?
- 3 Conclusion:
What is Scratch?
beginning it means building the website from a blank page.
How to Build a Website from Scratch?
If you don’t know anything about building a website from scratch then I will show you everything about building a website from scratch.
#1. Purchase Domain
Here are the steps you can follow to purchase the domain easily:
- Go to any Domain Registrar.
- Search your Domain Name (example – google.com)
- Checkout to your cart and purchase.
#2. Purchase Hosting
Here are the steps you can follow to purchase the Hosting easily:
- Go to Hosting Provider (I prefer Bluehost is the best Hosting Provider)
- Now Choose Any Starter Plan (that is on your budget)
- Check out Plan to your cart and then Purchase.
#3. Connect Domain to your Hosting
The Third Step I have for you is to connect a domain to your Hosting. I prefer you to connect your domain to Cloudflare then you easily connect a domain to your Hosting.
#4. Install WordPress in your Hosting
The Fourth Step I have for you is to install WordPress to your Hosting using your hosting cpanel.
Here are the steps you can follow to install WordPress in your Hosting:
- Log in to your Hosting Panel.
- Click on Auto Installer and Choose WordPress.
- Install WordPress.
Why I prefer you to install WordPress?
I Prefer WordPress because this is the best content management system that is totally free. The most website is running on WordPress. See all Best Website Builder:
- WordPress (free) 51%
- Wix (paid) 7%
- Joomla (free) 4%
- Squarespace (paid) 4%
- Weebly (paid) 2%
#5. Setup your Website from WordPress Backend
The Fourth Step I have for you is to Setup your website from WordPress Backend.
Here are the steps you can follow to set up your Website from WordPress Backend:
- Login to your WordPress backend (yoursite.com/wp-admin)
- Now click on Setting > Permalinks and then Choose Post Name.
- Install important Plugins (Yoast SEO)
- Go to Appearance > Themes and then Change Default Theme.
#6. Install Page Builder
If you want to customize your website like a professional then I prefer you to use page builder.
Here are the steps you can follow to Install Page Builder in Your WordPress Website:
- Purchase Page Builder and then Download ZIP file.
- Now Go to Plugins > Add New and then Upload ZIP file.
- Activate Plugins and then Start Building your Page.
If you follow the whole steps I mentioned in this article then you definitely build an amazing website from scratch.
Last, If you have any suggestion or question about this article and then feel free to drop your comment.