Apple ID is the key to your personal Apple Account. Using Apple Id you can sign into iTunes,iClouds, App Store etc. If you have the apple mac and are searching on the internet that the “How to create a new apple id on mac” then this article just for you.
If you don’t have Apple ids, Here are the steps to create Apple Ids
How to create a new apple id on mac from the browser
- Go to your browser and search “create apple ids” or click here
- Click on create Apple id Button.
- Now Fill Some Information, See Below:
- Name – Fill your First name & Last name.
- Country – Choose your Country.
- Date of Birth – Fill your date of birth in MM/DD/YYYY Format
- Apple id – Create your Apple id like this [email protected]
- Password – Fill Password
- Security Question – Choose your three personal questions and answer.
- Now fill captcha & Click on continue Button.
- After Clicked on continue button you need to verify your email address for creating Apple id.
- Verify your email & Sign in on App Store,iTunes,iClouds, etc
How to Create Apple id using App Store
- Launch App Store on your mac.
- Click Account on the App Store.
- Now Click on create Apple id.
- After clicking on create apple id next a new popup window will be open.
- Now Press Continue and tick on “I have read and accepted policy” and press on Agree Button.
- Enter some personal information like-Email Address, Password, Name, etc and press continue button.
- Billing information it is optional.
- Now click on create apple id.
Now you can receive the verification email and verify.
How to create Apple id using iTunes
- Launch iTunes App on mac
- Click on Account section of the app.
- Now click on create apple id button & Press continue.
- Tick on Accepts their Terms & Condition and Press Agree Button.
- Now fill some personal information like – Name, Email Address, Password, Security Question, etc & Press continue button.
- Enter your filing information like Debit & Credit Card.
- Next Click “Create Apple id” Button.
- You will get a verification email.
- Verify and get access to iTunes, App Store,iClouds.
If you have any information or have a question, please comment, I will reply to you.
Also, Read this article: