Are you looking for How to Create UAN Number? then this article is especially for you because today in this article I will show you that the whole thing about Universal Account Number or UAN number and How to create UAN number.
What is UAN Number?
UAN (Universal Account Number) is a 12 digit unique number given by the Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) for its members. A UAN (Universal Account Number) is generated for each of the Provident Fund (PF) Account Number at EPFO.
What is the Full Form of UAN Number?
The Full Form of UAN Number is Known as Universal Account Number.
What are the Benefits of UAN Number?
There are many Benefits of UAN number
- You can instantly check your EPF balance.
- You can check your passbook.
- All PF account linked to a single UAN number.
- You will get monthly SMS update of your PF.
- And Many More Benefits of UAN.
How to Create UAN Number?
There is only one way to create Universal Account Number using your PF account. So if you have PF account then follow the steps given below
Here is How to create UAN Number using your PF account:
Step 2: Now Find Important link section on the website and then click on “Activate UAN” link
Step 3: Fill Your Personal Details in the UAN Form, You can see Form screenshot below.
- Choose Your Identity: Here are 3 Options to activate UAN number first using your Member ID the second option is using your Aadhar card and the third Option is Using your Pan Card.
- Name: Enter your Name which is on your PF Account.
- Date Of Birth: Enter your Date of Birth Same as your Identity Date Of Birth
- Mobile: Enter your Permanent Mobile Number
- Email ID: If you have your Personal Email ID then Enter.
After Filled All Details in the Form including Captcha Code Now you need to click on Get Authorization Pin Button then you will receive OTP in your Mobile Number. Submit OTP to Verify and Activate UAN Account.
If you follow our instructions then you definitely create UAN Number easily.
After Reading this Article If you have any Question Regarding How to Create UAN Number then Mention your Question in Comment Box.