Are you looking for photoshop for free? If yes then today’s article is especially for you because today I will teach you How To Get Photoshop For Free, so let’s begin:
The first question is everyone’s mind “Is there any way to download Photoshop for free” so the answer is no because photoshop is not free you will get the free trial on photoshop.
In 2017 (Adobe Photoshop CS2) Photoshop software free for everyone but now in 2018 adobe removed photoshop CS2 for free.
The main features of adobe photoshop CS2 are you can easily create logo and banner art for website or advertisement.
How To Get Photoshop For Free?
Officially there are no any ways to get photoshop for free because photoshop is a paid software but you don’t worry today I will provide some solution for you.
There is only one way to get the Photoshop for temporary?
- Get Adobe Photoshop Trial – Free for 1 Week or more
How to Get a photoshop free trial?
This is very easy to get adobe photoshop trial. follow these steps to get free adobe photoshop trial for one-week.
Here is How to Get a Photoshop Free trial:
- Visit Adobe Website from here or search adobe in your browser.
- Now Click on Search button that is located on the top right corner.
- Type “Adobe Photoshop” in Search Box and then Press Enter Button or Click on Search Button.
- Click on Adobe Photoshop CC in Search Result.
- Now you can see this type of dashboard (see screenshot Below). In Adobe Photoshop CC page scroll down to see the free trial option.
- After Scrolled down in Adobe Photoshop CC page you can see the free trial option for one week. Now click on start free trial button.
- When you click on Start Free Trial button. Now you are redirected to adobe creative cloud login page. If you don’t have creative cloud account then signup.
- After you successfully signed in or signed up Now you need to indicate your skill to download adobe photoshop CC. choose beginner and then click on continue button.
- Now if you have a creative cloud on your laptop then you can see one pop up in your browser or if you don’t have creative cloud app then the download is started automatically. If you can see this type of popup then click on Open Creative Cloud App button.
- The Creative Cloud App will open automatically now scroll down and find that software you want to install. So if you want to install Adobe Photoshop CC then click on try button to install.
- Now your Adobe Photoshop will start downloading wait and enjoy. (see download progress in creative cloud desktop app)
Conclusion – There is only one way to get photoshop for free using Free Trial. If you like this article then do share with your friends. If you have any question about this then comment below.