If you have window phone and are you looking for android apps but in window phone, you can’t install android apps because these are the different operating system so officially you can’t install android apps in windows phone but there are some features that you can use to install android apps on window phone. So let’s begin
Why you are finding How to Install Android Apps on Windows Phone the answer is simple the in windows 10 store some apps are available on windows phone (example – Bhim UPI)
Here is How to Install Android Apps on Windows Phone:
The first method i have for you is using your phone no need to your pc:
If you have windows 10 Phone then you need to find Appxbundle file and then download it or If you have Windows 8 or 8.1 Phone then you need to find APPX / XAP file to run some apps that are not available in Windows Store.
- First, visit this website to find your application that is not available in the Windows Store
- Now find and download the file.
- If your file download is completed then you need to install on your window phone.
- Go to your phone setting.
- In setting you to need to find developer option it is located on the Update & Security.
- In developer option press the on button & tick on sideloaded apps.
- Now go to your file manager find your apps where you can be stored
- Click on App file (APPX / XAP) then in some seconds you can one popup window will be open where you need to click on install button and wait some minutes (it depends on your file size) to successfully install apps on your mobile.
The second method I have for you is to use a desktop to install APK file in your window phone:
If you want to install APK file on your Lumia device then see if your device name listed below then you can apply these tricks to install android apps on your windows phone.
- Lumia 920
- Lumia 925
- Lumia 929
- Lumia 830
- Lumia 930
- Lumia 1520
- Lumia 635
- Lumia 730
- Lumia 820
- Lumia 435
- Lumia 928
Now you need to install two necessary files that are on your desktop or laptop
- Wconnect tool
- Android SDK
- Extract the APK file that you downloaded.
- Open the wconnect folder
- Then Install & vcredist_x86.exe file.
- Now in your windows 10 mobile go to Settings > Update & security > For Developers
- Enable Developers Mode
- Go to the extracted file in wconnect folder Now Press Shift + Right-Click to open the command prompt
- Now, connect your Windows phone to the computer using USB or Wi-Fi. Type the pairing codes to connect,
- Go to the extracted folder (adb) Now Press Shift + Right-Click to open the command prompt
- Make sure your Windows phone is connected via USB or wifi: Now type adb devices in the command prompt. and then press Enter to run it.
- Copy the APK file or Android app
- Now install in the adb folder and then type adb install to install apk file…
I hope you guys like this article if you have any question then enter in comment box I will reply to you. Enjoy with your Android apps