Do you have a Facebook page on which there are many likes but you are not making money from it? But in 2018 you can earn money from Monetize Facebook Page. There are two options to monetize your Facebook page first is in video ad (Video Monetization) and second is Show ads on your article (Instant Article).
If you want to monetize facebook page then you definitely have a facebook page. So I mentioned first how to create a facebook page and then How to monetize.
How to create a Facebook page:
- Open your Browser Search Facebook Page or visit https://www.facebook.com/pages/create
- When you go to that URL you can see this type of dashboard.
- Select what do you want to create Business Page or Community
- Now you need to enter your Page Name and then choose categories and then click on continue button.
- Wooo. Your Facebook Page is Successfully Created.
When your Facebook page is created you need to edit some basic things like upload profile picture as well as the cover photo & add your page description and your website URL and much more things.
How to Monetize Facebook Page?
There are only two ways to monetize your Facebook page:
Facebook Video Monetisation:
Facebook Video Monetization is launched in 2018. Where you can monetize your video using ad breaks. Facebook video monetization is not available in everyone but facebook provide Monetisation eligibility appeal
How to Appeal for Facebook Video Monetisation?
- Visit this URL – Appeal for Facebook Video Monetisation
- Now you need to answer some questions
- First What do you want to monetize choose the creator
- Include Url of your page which page you want to monetize.
- Now Include your Page screenshot and then click on the send button…
How to Appeal for Facebook Instant Articles?
- Go to your Page Find Publishing tool option in the top of the page
- Now Go to instant article option located on the right side.
- Connect your website with your page
- Upload at least 10 Article then submit for review.
I hope you guys like this article. If you have any queries about this then please comment.