Windows 10 Mobile Update 10.0.14393.2068 is now available for download & install for all users.This Update help us to improve your smartphone runs smoothly & faster.
What’s new in Windows 10 Mobile Update 10.0.14393.2068
- Addresses issue with fragment identifier in links opened using the Enterprise Mode Site List to redirect from Microsoft Edge.
- Addresses issue with rendering graphics elements with Internet Explorer.
- Addresses a script-related issue that caused Internet Explorer to stop working in some cases.
- Addresses issue in Internet Explorer where pressing the Delete key inserted a new line in input boxes in an application.
- Addresses issue where some users may have experienced issues logging into some websites when using third-party account credentials in Microsoft Edge.
- Addresses issue with browser Compatibility View settings that occured during updates.
- Updates time zone information.
- Updates Microsoft HoloLens CPU Microcode to address vulnerability CVE-2017-5715 – Branch target injection. Installing this KB for HoloLens applies all relevant OS and Microcode updates. See Advisory 180002 for more details.
- Addresses issue where telemetry data couldn’t be uploaded using UTC because of networking environments that prevent access to the necessary CRL servers.
- Addresses issue where MMC application snap-ins—such as Services, Local Policy Admin, and Printer Management—fail to run when Windows Defender Application Control (Device Guard) is turned on. The error is “Object doesn’t support this property or method.”
- Addresses issue where a failover in MPIO while throttling input and output requests may cause all available paths to fail.
- Addresses issue where the application pool CPU throttles when running IIS.
- Addresses issue where, after installing KB4057142 or KB4056890 on an SMB server, accessing files in directory junction points or volume mount points hosted on the server may fail. The error is “ERROR_INVALID_REPARSE_DATA”. For example, this symptom may be observed:
- Editing some group policies using GPMC or AGPM 4.0 may fail with the error “The data present in the reparse point buffer is invalid. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80071128)”.
- Security updates to Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Adobe Flash Player, Microsoft Windows Search Component, Windows Kernel, Device Guard, Common Log File System Driver, and Windows storage and file systems.
Windows 10 Mobile Update 10.0.14393.2068 Problem
This update installing time it jumps 7% to 100% and show errors in some device (e.g-Lumia-540,Lumia-950 and Lumia-950 XL)
How to fix this type of errors?
Go to Setting>Device Encryption>On device encryption.
This Update help us to improve your smartphone runs smoothly & faster.If you have any information or have a question,please comment,I will reply to you.